Wednesday 19 November 2008

Seasons

A day or two without blogs because I thought it would be boring to say: “too busy for blogs!”
Part of the busyness is the building work on the Parish Hall which is exhausting in many ways, not least the fact that I am never quite sure I am going to get there. I am also calming worrying fears.
Part of the busyness is self inflicted as I attempt to get on top of a backlog of paper work.
Part of the busyness is trying to get round some of our people because to be honest this grey weather is crushing. We are seasonal people and that feeling of “always winter and never Christmas” is particularly bad this week.
It’s a funny thing this seasonal thing… we are creatures of our climate and should react to them with the activities we take on.
So let’s have parties in winter, holidays in summer, and cleaning in spring and eating in Autumn.




Oh….. we already do
Funny that, isn’t it?

No comments: