Thursday 2 October 2008

It's my birthday

It’s my birthday! A pretty perfect day beginning with a reconnection with the Angels congregation, our midweek fresh expression. I was most impressed by a small blond two year old who sat next to me at story time as she obviously felt that I was new and a bit nervous.
This was followed by very nice fish and chips with my mum and dad. Looking over Yemini pictures and a good deal of nostalgia follows and I head off at speed to a community meeting where there is trouble at the mill. We finish the meeting with everyone laughing so I think my presence helped.
This evening we head to Sabrosso one of two new restaurants in our village where I eat excellent food and share a bottle of red and then walk home to contemplate being 47 years of age…
Actually y life is pretty good… at least until tomorrow… thank you God!

No comments: