Tuesday 12 February 2008

At Last the Fraser Teal Blog

Well it's taken three attempts but here it is, my Blog. Tomorrow I will post what's gone before, if I can and try and gather it together.
Today I went to DEF, a small group of vicars, trying to put the world to rights... I think we will need anoher meeting. Then off to IKEA to try and pick up some Swedish for my trip on Friday... still some work to do there as well. We bought a trolley full of stuff we had not gone to shop for. It was the perfect retailers dream selling stuff to people that they did not want and sendng them away afterwards, happy.
If only we could do this in regeneration, find out what people want before they know and send them away happy, then we could create Sweden?

1 comment:

J Mark Allison said...

Hope its not a flat pack, DIY airline