Saturday 23 February 2008

Struggling to Communicate

It all seemed so clear when we were in Sweden but trying to communicate let alone enthuse others about findings is going to be a bit harder. it's that age old problem of how you take people on a journey they haven't made but you have.
I thought pictures would help but what are you looking at? For you something with emotions, some place you care about, part of your dreams and thoughts, for others a foreign experience, a second hand thing.
I thought clever words might help, a brilliant structure, a powerful sermon, but I am losing my nerve.
So I am going to try tomorrow just talking, hopefully engaging people where they are and seeing where we can get together.
Somebody once said you can never take people to where you are, you can never go where they are, but together you might just journey to a place where neither of you have ever been.

No comments: