Monday 12 May 2008

The missing Blog

It was only last night when I finally sat down to write my blog after a usual busy Sunday that I realised that I had missed my blog on Saturday. What is surprising that I had managed to write it everyday for three months, including two trips to foreign parts and numerous other busy days. So what stopped me this time... white out.
White out is that feeling when you are so tressed that your brain kind of white outs, it can take no more and it feels abit like it shuts down. it's a kind of tiredness, a kind of stress, a kind of... well it's hard to describe so white out will have to do.
The scary thing about white out is that in tis state of mind I still took three services, a confirmation class and a youth group. Thank goodness it was only temporary.
I suspect quite alot of people live their lives in a kind of permanent white out, desperately in need of stopping and probably a cup of tea.
Talking of which...

No comments: