Thursday 31 July 2008

yorkshire water's export drive

It was raining lots when we left the calder valley on the first leg of our trip to america. The rain made me think of Australia and gave me a short wonder, why don't we export water to Australia?
I mean we've got lots of it.
They need it.
Isn't that supposed to be how the market works. It just needs someone to start.
Then I thought why don't we import Anglicare to britain? I am mean we need it, they have it.
If we used their expertise we could set it up small and see if it grows here.
Anglicare UK
Why don't we export water?
Why don't why we import Anglicare?
It may just be to do with our lack of confidence or our slowness to borrow ideas and to scale up.
I suspect this won't be the case in america where the church I am visiting has an annual budget of over $5000000.
I have tried to carry a question to every country I've visited.
So my question for america ought to be I think: how do they scale up?

In the meantime to bed and dreams of becoming a yorkshire water millionaire...

No comments: